Looking for University of Akron apartment rentals? Your search is over. Located on the corner of Arch Street and Forge Street, this sharp two bedroom apartment is located just east of the University of Akron campus. The residents will enjoy the quiet neighborhood while still having easy access to the campus. The house features two large bedrooms, two common living spaces, and a remodeled kitchen and bathroom. It’s also located quite close to the hospital, which has been beneficial to nursing students in the past. The apartment also includes an amazing, huge front porch!
THINGS YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE ABOUT THIS APARTMENT:
• Unique elevated ceilings in the front family room.
• Subway is located inside the 95 Arch St. Summa Hospital building right across the street, which is perfect for when you need a study snack.
• Ideal location with super easy access to campus. It’s less than ¾ of a mile to the Spicer Street “East Campus” Parking Deck. You’ll also have easy access to Route 8.
• Utilities are exceedingly reasonable, thanks to the fully insulated home and the vinyl replacement windows.
• The price! This apartment offers a tremendous value for any University of Akron student.
• The “If it’s broke, I’ll fix it promise” – I promise that if anything in your home or apartment breaks, due to no fault of your own, I will respond to your maintenance request just as quickly as possible and do my absolute best to fix the problem right away!