Located on the corner of Arch Street and Forge Street, this sharp two bedroom apartment is just east of the University of Akron campus and Akron University Dorms. The residents will enjoy the quiet neighborhood while still having easy access to campus. This apartment features two large bedrooms, two living rooms, and a remodeled kitchen and bathroom. It’s also located quite close to the hospital, which has been beneficial to U of A nursing students in the past. This apartment also includes an amazing, huge front porch!
THINGS YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE ABOUT THIS APARTMENT:
• Utilities are exceedingly reasonable, thanks to the fully insulated home and the vinyl replacement windows.
• The unique elevated ceilings in the front family room.
• Subway is located inside the 95 Arch St. building right across the street, which is perfect for when you need a study snack.
• An ideal location with super easy access to campus. It’s less than ¾ of a mile to the Spicer Street “East Campus” Parking Deck. You’ll also have easy access to Route 8.
• There’s onsite laundry!
• The price! This apartment offers a tremendous value for any University of Akron student.
• The “If it’s broke, I’ll fix it promise” – I promise that if anything in your home or apartment breaks, due to no fault of your own, I will respond to your maintenance request just as quickly as possible and do my absolute best to fix the problem right away!