When it comes to apartments near the University of Akron, 175 Arch Street is top notch! This is a wonderful one bedroom apartment for any student looking to live on their own just a few blocks away from the University of Akron campus. Located on the corner of Arch Street and Forge Street, the resident will enjoy the quiet neighborhood while still having easy access to the campus. The house features a large bedroom with ample closet space, a family room, and a remodeled kitchen and bathroom. It’s also located quite close to the hospital, which has been beneficial to University of Akron nursing students in the past.
THINGS YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE ABOUT THIS APARTMENT:
• The angled ceilings! These add a funky touch to this cozy apartment.
• It’s a great size – not so huge that you need a ton of furniture, but still plenty of space.
• An ideal location with super easy access to campus. It’s less than ¾ of a mile to the Spicer Street “East Campus” Parking Deck.
• Utilities are exceedingly reasonable, thanks to the fully insulated home and vinyl replacement windows.
• The price. You won’t find a better deal on one bedroom apartments near the University of Akron.
• The “If it’s broke, I’ll fix it promise” – I promise that if anything in your home or apartment breaks, due to no fault of your own, I will respond to your maintenance request just as quickly as possible and do my absolute best to fix the problem right away!