Looking to live off campus with a friend? Not interested in having a house full of roommates? Then don’t pass up the chance to live in this incredibly unique two bedroom house at The University of Akron! Located 2 blocks south of campus on Allyn St., you’ll live in the heart of the University Park neighborhood. The entire house was recently renovated and includes two large bedrooms, a spacious kitchen, a family room with hardwood floors, and a split bathroom. The house also sits at the back of the lot, leaving plenty of space for parking in the concrete driveway.
THINGS YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE ABOUT THIS APARTMENT:
• Incredible natural light throughout the entire apartment.
• Entire house for just you and your roommate!
• Very clean basement with tons of extra room.
• Awesome driveway makes for painless parking.
• Fantastic Allyn Street location!
• The “If it’s broke, I’ll fix it promise” – I promise that if anything in your home or apartment breaks, due to no fault of your own, I will respond to your maintenance request just as quickly as possible and do my absolute best to fix the problem right away!