This is the ideal one bedroom apartment at the University of Akron for the student looking for a quieter home life while still remaining close to the Akron U campus. Located on the 2nd floor of the house, you can enjoy a private bedroom, spacious family room, and well-kept kitchen and bathroom. You will also have access to plenty of parking space and can hop on the Roo Express right outside your door. If you’re looking for a private yet generously sized one bedroom apartment where you can focus on your studies (especially you Graduate and Law students!), this is the place for you.
THINGS YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE ABOUT THIS APARTMENT:
• The size! Most off campus one bedroom apartments at the University of Akron aren’t nearly this large.
• CVS is just across the street. Very convenient if you need a study snack.
• Never worry about utility bills. They are always included in the rent of this apartment and there are NO caps or limits.
• The deal you’re getting! Compared to other apartments around town, the price for an apartment this size is unbeatable.
• The “If it’s broke, I’ll fix it promise” – I promise that if anything in your home or apartment breaks, due to no fault of your own, I will respond to your maintenance request just as quickly as possible and do my absolute best to fix the problem right away!